"Donut" forget to follow us on our social media!
We've proudly served donuts for:
- Dallas Cowboy Stadium
- Raegan's wedding-Adolphus Hotel
- Erin's wedding-Stoneleigh Hotel
- Laffitte wedding-Reunion Station
- Jones wedding-Glen Eagles Country Club
- Solar Power International Convention-Dallas Convention Center
- The Crystal Charity Ball (2011-2012,2014-2018)
- Todd Events 10th Anniversary Party
- Harrison New Year's Eve (2016)
- Lakewood Country Club New Year's Eve (2016)
- The Jewel Ball of Fort Worth
- Niña's wedding reception
- Bat Mitzvah-FIG Dallas
- Jones' birthdays and anniversary Texas Stadium
- NACE Gala
- SWP Gala
- Sky Ranch Fundraiser
- Southwest Airlines
"D staffers rolled out of bed earlier than normal this morning (especially for a Friday) to be on hand when Nancy Dee of Lil’ Bits Mini-Donuts showed up to fry up a few dozen of her signature mini treats right here in our own kitchen on the 21st floor. Making do with our counter space, Nancy threw down dough for a good half hour, cooking up so many of these remarkably light Os (her actual machine can produce 1,200 an hour) that we finally had to cry “uncle” if we were to get anything at all done today. Sure, the upstairs smelled a little like the Fair, but it was worth it to witness the love. Check her out at www.LilBitsDonuts.com."
This photo was taken by Park Cities People.
Ross, Hunter and Chris at Rangers Ballpark
for Opening Day 2011!